Sorry, this item is no longer available. We get
new arrivals every day so keep checking guitarhangar.com for all the latest in new, used,
and vintage instruments and gear!
Ampeg’s PN-210HLF is a modern, lightweight bass enclosure built to handle the power of high-output Ampeg bass heads. Designed and assembled in the U.S.A. out of the highest quality components, including two custom-designed 10-inch neodymium Eminence® woofers, the PN-210HLF delivers high-quality, high-output bass in a modern design that looks mean and plays meaner.
- 550 watts power handling
- 2 x 10˝ custom U.S. made Eminence neodymium LF drivers
- 1˝ Eminence APT:50 HF driver with level control
- Extremely rugged and durable enclosure
- 2 x 10″ custom US-made Eminence LF drivers
- 550 watts RMS power handling @ 8 ohms
- 1″ Eminence APT:50 HF driver w/L-Pad level control
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 10kHz
- Max SPL: 125dB
- Sensitivity: 98dB
- Weight: 44 lbs
Excellent Condition; All features tested and working. No major damage or notable wear. This is a pre-owned amp and there may be some very minor signs of use. Please view the pictures carefully and consider them part of the description.