Sorry, this item is no longer available. We get
new arrivals every day so keep checking guitarhangar.com for all the latest in new, used, and vintage instruments and gear!
The MX802A features 4 mono mic/line channels with Invisible Mic Preamps; 2 stereo channels that are perfect for keyboards, MIDI equipment, or other stereo sound sources; and a 2-track input/output for recording and playback - all in a mixer small enough to carry in your backpack! In spite of its size, you'll find great 3-band equalizers in each channel plus switchable low-cut filters in the mono channels, 2 aux sends, 2 stereo returns, phantom power plus accurate peak LEDs and level meters.
- 4 mono input channels with gold-plated XLRs and balanced line inputs
- Ultra-Low Noise discrete mic preamps with +48V phantom power
- 2 stereo input channels with balanced TRS jacks
- 2 additional multifunctional stereo line inputs
- Extremely high headroom
- Balanced inputs
- 3-band EQ on all channels
- Peak LEDs and switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- 2 aux sends per channel for external effects and monitoring
- Separate main mix, control room, and headphone outputs
- 2-track inputs assignable to main mix, control room, and headphone outputs
- Highly accurate 12-segment bar graph meters
- High-quality sealed potentiometers
- Rugged power supply ensures superior signal integrity
- State-of-the-art 4580 IC's and high quality components ensure crystal-clear audio performance and excellent noise figures
- Rugged construction ensures long life even under the most demanding conditions
- Manufactured under ISO9000
Excellent Condition; some minor cosmetic wear from regular use - no bad or notable damage. Includes power supply and instruction manual. All features tested and working. This is a pre-owned item and there may be signs of use, so please view the photos carefully and consider them part of the description.