Sorry, this item is no longer available. We get
new arrivals every day so keep checking guitarhangar.com for all the latest in new, used, and vintage instruments and gear!
Still the foremost and most formidable practitioner of the genre, Yngwie Malmsteen practically invented neo-classical shred singlehandedly. The guitar he has always done it with is a Stratocaster, and for those who aspire to Malmsteen's flamboyantly fleet-fingered style, the Yngwie Malmsteen Stratocaster is modeled after the Swedish metal virtuoso's favorite Strat®, right down to its special pickups and scalloped fingerboard. A distinctively designed model for one of the world's most distinctive Strat masters.
Notable features of this guitar include a Special Refined '60's Shape Neck, Machine Screw Neck Mounting Inserts, Bullet Truss Rod Nut, Scalloped Fingerboard, Modified Body Contours, Brass Nut, Large '60s Styled Headstock, Jumbo Fretwire, Aged Pickup Covers, Aged Plastic Parts, DiMarzio pickups, and much much more.
This used Yngwie Malmsteen signature model is virtually unplayed. It ships in the original hardshell case and includes the original case candy and a Fender whammy bar.
- Machine screw-mount maple neck with modern "C" profile and "bullet" truss rod
- 9.5"-radius scalloped maple or rosewood fingerboard with brass nut and 21 "super jumbo" frets
- Three Seymour Duncan® YJM Fury pickups with three-way switching
- "No-load" tone control for bridge and middle pickups
- Aged plastic control knobs, switch tip and pickup covers
- Vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge
- Neck Material Maple
- Neck Finish Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Shape Modern "C"
- Scale Length 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material Scalloped Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets 21
- Fret Size Super Jumbo Nut Material Brass
- Nut Width 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod Bullet Style
- DiMarzio Pickups
- Controls Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. No-Load Tone Control (Middle and Bridge Pickups)
- Switching 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Configuration SSS
- Bridge 6-Saddle American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish Chrome
- Tuning Machines Fender Vintage "F" Stamped
- Pickguard 3-Ply White
- Control Knobs Aged White Plastic
- Switch Tip Aged White
- Neck Plate 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
Excellent Condition; very clean, with minimal wear from gentle use. This is a pre-owned guitar and there may be signs of use. Please view the pictures carefully and consider them part of the description.