You've noticed by now that we at Ibanez hold a studious respect for tradition. That said, every now and then you have to hang a right where everyone else is turning left. The double-cutaway Talman is our rebel with a cause. Electric players looking to add an acoustic-guitar dimension to their arsenal go headover- heels for this distinctive hybrid.
In addition to looking great, the Talman TCM50 has a distinct tone, and is very easy and fun to play. It's a great guitar for smaller players who struggle with big bulky dreadnought shape acoustics. The woodwork and craftsmanship in this guitar are top notch, with details in the woodwork that are usually found on much more expensive guitars.
- body shape: Talman Double Cutaway body
- top: Figured Ash top
- back & sides: Mahogany back & sides
- neck: Mahogany
- fretboard: Rosewood
- bridge: Rosewood
- body binding: Ivory
- soundhole rosette: Maple marquetry
- tuning machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners
- number of frets: 20
- bridge pins: Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins
- strings: Ibanez IACS6C coated strings
- pickup: Ibanez AP2 Magnetic pickup
- preamp: Ibanez AEQ200M preamp w/2-band EQ
- output jack: 1/4" output
- battery: 9V Battery
- finish top: Gloss
- finish back and sides: Gloss
- finish neck back: Gloss
Note: Here at Guitar Hangar, we understand that wood grained instruments have a visual appeal that is unique to each instrument, which is why we photograph each and every instrument in our store – NO STOCK PHOTOS! Don't be fooled by bigger online retailers that show you one photo and then send you a completely different instrument. At Guitar Hangar, the instrument you see is the instrument you get, on time, every time. Thanks for shopping Guitar Hangar!