Sorry, this item is no longer available. We get
new arrivals every day so keep checking guitarhangar.com for all the latest in new, used, and vintage instruments and gear!
The Rickenbacker 4001C64 is a faithful re-creation of the other bass played by Paul McCartney during The Beatles era. With neck-through construction, it offers great sustain and tone.
The neck has a striped headstock, runs the entire length of the body, and is narrow, fast, and eminently playable. The reversed headstock features walnut wings on either side of a maple center. The neck pickup is the wonderful Ric scatter-wound toaster model, while the bridge has the original style horseshoe pickup. The micro-adjustable bridge had individual string saddles and allows for perfect intonation. The 3-way pickup selector combines with four rotary pots for volume and tone.
Includes hardshell case.
- Faithful re-creation of the other bass played by Paul McCartney in The Beatles era
- Neck-through construction for sustain and tone
- Fast, playable neck
- Reversed headstock features walnut wings on either side of maple center
- Scatter-wound toaster model neck pickup
- Original style horseshoe pickup at bridge
- Micro-adjustable bridge with individual string saddles
- 3-way pickup selector combines with 4 rotary pots for volume and tone
Excellent Condition; very clean with only a couple VERY tiny dings on the bottom edge of the instrument, shown in pics. This is a pre-owned instrument and there may be minor signs of use. Please view the pictures carefully and consider them part of the description.