Sorry, this item is no longer available. We get
new arrivals every day so keep checking guitarhangar.com for all the latest in new, used, and vintage instruments and gear!
The Martin HD-28 Standard Dreadnought Acoustic is the re-creation of Martin's legendary herringbone style 28 guitars. It has a Sitka spruce top, solid rosewood back and sides, and mahogany neck with ebony fingerboard. Vintage appointments include herringbone top trim, a traditional zigzag backstrip, and Martin's famous scalloped X-bracing that allows the top to vibrate more freely, yielding a louder, more open tone.
- Body type: D-14 Fret
- Cutaway: Non-cutaway
- Top wood: Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: East Indian rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Weight: 4 lbs 13.2 oz
- Neck shape: Low-Profile Standard Taper
- Nut width: 1.69" (43mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Select Hardwood
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Satin
- Headstock overlay: East Indian Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- Bridge: Ebony
- Saddle & nut: Compensated/Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case:Molded Hardshell
- Country of origin:United States
Excellent Condition; There is a repaired crack in the top, shown in pics. This crack was repaired by an experienced professional luthier and is completely sound. No rattle or buzz. Top-notch repair work. Plays great, sounds great. This is a pre-owned guitar and there may be some minor signs of use. Please view the photos carefully and consider them part of the description.