Sorry, this item is no longer available. We get
new arrivals every day so keep checking guitarhangar.com for all the latest in new, used,
and vintage instruments and gear!
The superior quality Martin S-O Ukulele deliveers classic Hawaiian sound thanks to its solid mahogany top, back, and sides. The Martin S-O uke is constructed using mahogany blocks and a biscuit neck joint. The ukulele's rosette is in the Martin O-Uke pattern. The ukulele's fdingerboard is made of morado. From the hand-rubbed finish to the bracing, this is a ukulele with legendary Martin quality. Martin includes a gig bag with your S-O Ukulele.
- Construction: mahogany blocks/biscuit neck joint/no ribbons
- Body size: O-Uke
- Top: one-piece solid genuine mahogany (to match back and sides)
- Rosette: O-Uke pattern
- Top bracing pattern: O-Uke
- Top braces: non-scalloped
- Back material: solid genuine mahogany
- Sise material: solid genuine mahogany
- Neck material: special O-Uke shape solid mahogany
- Neck shape: special O Uke
- Nut material: black Corian
- Headstock: solid/square/tapered
- Headplate: none; small raised gold foil logo
- Fingerboard material: morado
- Scale length: 13.614'' Uke pattern
- # of frets clear: 12
- # of frets total: 12
- Fingerboard width at nut: 1-13/32''
- Fingerboard width at 12th fret: 1-13/16''
- Finish back and sides: hand-rubbed urethane
- Finish top: hand-rubbed finish
- Finish neck: hand-rubbed finish
- Bridge material: genuine mahogany
- Bridge style: O-Uke style
- Bridge string spacing: 1-21/32''
- Saddle: black Micarta
- Tuning machines: Gotoh with white knobs
- Recommended strings: M-600 nylon - black
- Case: padded combo bag
- Interior label: paper label
Excellent Condition; no notable damage or wear. Plays nice, sounds great. No big dings, dents, or scratches. This is a used instrument and there are some very minor signs of use, so please view the photos carefully and consider them part of the description.